- What will I learn on this course?
- Who should attend this course?
- Are there any prerequisites needed for this course?
- I have a certain knowledge of graphic design, should I take an advanced course right away?
- Is there a possibility to listen to this Photoshop course via the internet?
- How long does it last and what is the price of the course?
- I’d like to attend this course. I want to enquire.
- Adobe Photoshop course plan
Adobe Photoshop is one of the most famous software pieces in the world. Its primary purpose is photo editing but it is good for painting, graphic and web design, 3D modelling and texturing as well. Photoshop is so popular among these professionals that it has no equal. That is why Photoshop course is the best thing one can do in order to unleash creativity.
What will I learn on this course?
The primary objective of the course is photo editing. Besides that, you will learn the basics of graphic design. You will learn how to make a simple:
- business card
Who should attend this course?
Since primary objective is photo editing, this course will be useful for photographers, photo editors, graphic and web designers, but also architects, game designers and other people using some 3D application like 3DS Max, Maya…
Are there any prerequisites needed for this course?
It is required to have some basic computer knowledge e.g creating folders, moving files from one folder to another, etc.
I have a certain knowledge of graphic design, should I take an advanced course right away?
You should carefully study the course plan, and decide whether you should take the basic level course first, or you can skip it, and take the advanced level course right away. If you have already mastered at least 70% of the topics of the basic course, there is no need for you to take the basic course. Those few topics that you haven’t covered thru your work we can cover on the advanced course, and upgrade it. If there are more than 30% topics that you are not familiar with, or that you are feeling quite uncertain about them than you should take the basic course first, but since you have mastered some parts of the application it will last shorter than a regular basic course, and the price will be reduced.
Is there a possibility to listen to this Photoshop course via the internet?
Yes, you can take the course via the internet (online). Whether you are not from Belgrade, Serbia, Europe, or you simply prefer the comfort of your home while learning, you can attend an online course. You can find more info on the Internet courses page.
How long does it last and what is the price of the course?
For more info on that please go to our Pricelist page.
I’d like to attend this course. I want to enquire.
Please visit our Contact page and fill in your contact information or write us an email. You may expect to be contacted soon.
Adobe Photoshop course plan
Introduction to Photoshop
- Creating new files and opening existing ones
- Supported file types
- Navigating the document
Working with colors
- Foreground and background colors
- Swatches panel
- Choosing a color from Color panel
- Choosing color using the Color Picker window
- CMYK, RGB, HSB and LAB color spaces
Color correction in photography
- Image – Adjustments
- Other commands from the Image menu
Selections (partial image editing)
- Basic selections using the Marquee tool
- Lasso tool
- Magic wand tool
- Quick selection tool
- Other selection techniques
- Feather and refining the selections
- Crop tool
- Measure tool
Brushes and basic painting techniques
- Working with brushes
- Painting modes
- History brush
- Clone stamp
- Healing Brush and the Patch tool
- Content-aware options
- Dodge, Burn and Sponge tools
- Smudge, Blur and Sharpen tools
- liquify filter
- Move tool
- Basic operations with layers
- Layers panel
- Linking and grouping layers
- Merging and flattening layers
Working with Text
- Character, Glyph and Paragraph panels
Popular layer effects in graphic design
- Styles panel
- Popular filters
Saving document several popular file formats
- JPG, PNG & GIF
- EPS & PDF