Adobe Premiere‘s primary purpose is video editing.
What will I learn on this course?
The primary objective of the course is video editing. You will learn how to make:
- ready for broadcasting video clips,
- home videos,
Who should attend this course?
Since the primary objective is video editing, this course will be useful for photographers, editors and to people using some 3D application like 3DS Max, Maya… for 3d animations.
Are there any prerequisites needed for this course?
It is required to have some basic computer knowledge e.g creating folders, moving files from one folder to another, etc.
I have a certain knowledge of graphic design, should I take an advanced course right away?
You should carefully study the course plan, and decide whether you should take the basic level course first, or you can skip it, and take the advanced level course right away. If you have already mastered at least 70% of the topics of the basic course, there is no need for you to take the basic course. Those few topics that you haven’t covered thru your work we can cover on the advanced course, and upgrade it. If there are more than 30% topics that you are not familiar with, or that you are feeling quite uncertain about them than you should take a basic course first, but since you have mastered some parts of the application it will last shorter than a regular basic course, and the price will be reduced.
Is there a possibility to listen to this Premiere CC course via the internet?
Yes, you can take the course via the internet (online). Whether you are not from Belgrade, Serbia, Europe, or you simply prefer the comfort of your home while learning, you can attend an online course. You can find more info on the internet courses page.
How long it lasts and what is the price of the course?
For more info on that please go to pricelist page.
Adobe Premiere Pro course plan
- Types of formats/media in use on the market today,
- Importing analogue video (from VHS, SVHS and BETA video cassette),
- Importing digital video,
- A / D, D / A conversion, standards, file types, compression codecs,
- The main parts of the project and interface.
Working with video
- Working in the Timeline window:
Cut, trim, roll….,
- Working with the Source and Program monitors,
- Basic color corrections of the video material,
- Inserting transitions,
- Creating scrolling credits, telop etc…,
- Rendering video and audio material,
- Exporting material in the desired file formats, selecting a codec,
- Working with the Media Encoder,
- Exporting video material for YouTube, domestic players, web etc.
- CC apps related to Premiere Pro,
- Adobe Anywhere